Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
If a TextAsset is created from a .txt file that uses the wrong type of encoding
If a TextAsset is created from a .txt file that uses the wrong type of encoding, Unity will just return an empty string WITHOUT raising an error of any kind. Not sure which encodings cause problems, although UTF-8 seems to be good. Manual/class-TextAsset.html : should indicate valid encodings.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unpacking nested Prefabs causes their references to be set back to Prefabs instead of GameObjects in Scene
- [Universal RP] Missing Camera cannot be removed from Camera Stack after scene is saved
- Game View focus is lost when entering Play mode with maximized Game View (either by Shift+Space or options->Maximize)
- Switching refresh rate without switching resolution or fullscreen mode doesn't work
- ListView in a Modal Window does not repaint when mousing over list's items