Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
[IET] PostProcessing throws errors and tutorials do not start when Learn project is launched
How to reproduce:
1. Start Unity
2. Select "Learn/Basic Tutorials"
3. Download one of the given tutorials and then start it
4. Wait until the editor starts
Tutorial should start
The tutorial does not start and three errors are present in the Console window.
2019.1.0a3, 2018.3.0b1, 2018.3.0a1
Not reproducible with:
2017.1.4p1, 2017.2.3p1, 2017.4.5f1, 2018.1.4f1, 2018.2.0b7
1. The errors appear on other tutorial projects as well (e.g. Tanks project from Learn/Tutorial Projects).
2. The errors that are thrown are caused by "Assets/Content/game/PostProcessing/Editor/PropertyDrawers/MinDrawer.cs" file
Assets\Content\game\PostProcessing\Editor\PropertyDrawers\MinDrawer.cs(6,34): error CS0104: 'MinAttribute' is an ambiguous reference between 'UnityEngine.PostProcessing.MinAttribute' and 'UnityEngine.MinAttribute'
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Mac] Unity Hub encounters a critical error when trying to launch it after logging out
- [XR SDK | GLES] large gpu perf regression ~3 ms
- UploadHandlerFile.contentType cannot be set and always returns "text/plain"
- [XR][URP][Shader Graph][Android] Shader graph shaders are not rendering on Android when using texture array layout (multiview)
- Cloth behaving different after upgrading to 2019.2.9 from 2018.3