Search Issue Tracker
[IET] PostProcessing throws errors and tutorials do not start when Learn project is launched
How to reproduce:
1. Start Unity
2. Select "Learn/Basic Tutorials"
3. Download one of the given tutorials and then start it
4. Wait until the editor starts
Tutorial should start
The tutorial does not start and three errors are present in the Console window.
2019.1.0a3, 2018.3.0b1, 2018.3.0a1
Not reproducible with:
2017.1.4p1, 2017.2.3p1, 2017.4.5f1, 2018.1.4f1, 2018.2.0b7
1. The errors appear on other tutorial projects as well (e.g. Tanks project from Learn/Tutorial Projects).
2. The errors that are thrown are caused by "Assets/Content/game/PostProcessing/Editor/PropertyDrawers/MinDrawer.cs" file
Assets\Content\game\PostProcessing\Editor\PropertyDrawers\MinDrawer.cs(6,34): error CS0104: 'MinAttribute' is an ambiguous reference between 'UnityEngine.PostProcessing.MinAttribute' and 'UnityEngine.MinAttribute'
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- In the Editor terrain is not rendered correctly when "Draw Instanced" on custom shader is enabled
- There is a refresh prompt even when there are no new Cloud projects available when Unity Hub is opened
- EditorSceneManager.sceneOpened and EditorSceneManager.sceneOpening events are not called when the scene is reloaded
- SkinnedMeshRenderer not rendering correctly in 2019.1 after altering mesh in Play Mode
- [Blocks] Position (Circle) does not take the Center Z value into account