Search Issue Tracker
IEnumerable inheritance does not compile with IL2CPP for Boo
-e: IEnumerable inheritance does not compile with IL2CPP for Boo
--open attached project
--Build (scene "s") with il2cpp
--NOTICE build stops with error
--IL2CPP error for method 'System.Void TestInheritor::.ctor()' in TestInheritor.boo:4
Additional information: The given key was not present in the dictionary.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [2D Game kit] "Import parameters got modified during import" error is thrown when opening up the project for the first time
- Building subscenes without platform package doesn't work
- Picking stacked objects always selects prefab
- Crash on DebugStringToFilePostprocessedStacktrace when loading/unloading scenes on GetLightmapSettings() returning null pointer
- [macOS]Hinge Joint with Mesh Collider causes a crash on a specific project