Search Issue Tracker
IEnumerable inheritance does not compile with IL2CPP for Boo
-e: IEnumerable inheritance does not compile with IL2CPP for Boo
--open attached project
--Build (scene "s") with il2cpp
--NOTICE build stops with error
--IL2CPP error for method 'System.Void TestInheritor::.ctor()' in TestInheritor.boo:4
Additional information: The given key was not present in the dictionary.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [2D] Texture 2D Array preview looks corrupted when Mip Map Filtering is set to Box at different Mip levels
- [HDRP][XR] Shadergraph tessellation work differently with XR
- Not uploading texture to the 3D API / GPU during importing has regressed StreamingTests.TextureLoad test in performance
- [Physics] The capsule jitters falling into the cracks between triangle edges
- ArgumentOutOfRangeException is thrown when right-clicking certain Hierarchy window items during Play Mode exit process