Search Issue Tracker
[IAP] InvalidOperationException: Collection was modified; enumeration operation may not execute
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open user attached project
2. Go to Services tab and import the latest IAP package
3. Play the scene
4. Select a character to buy
5. Press "Buy"
6. Observe the "InvalidOperationException: Collection was modified" output in the console
Expected result: IAP should not throw "InvalidOperationException: Collection was modified" when an item is bought
Reproduced in: 2018.4.12f1; 2017.3.2f1, 2017.2.2p1, 2017.1.3p2, 5.6.5p2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [UI Builder] The border of VisualElement is not created when slicing a pixel art sprite
- [VFX Graph] Bounds padding not working
- Page is missing when looking up documentation for the Custom Function module when it is renamed
- "Shading Mode” isn't set to “Shaded” when pressing a shortcut set for the “Scene View -> Render Mode/Shaded"
- “+” and “-” buttons can't be pressed because the text field of the first array element is being focused in the Tile Palette window