Search Issue Tracker
[IAP] InvalidOperationException: Collection was modified; enumeration operation may not execute
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open user attached project
2. Go to Services tab and import the latest IAP package
3. Play the scene
4. Select a character to buy
5. Press "Buy"
6. Observe the "InvalidOperationException: Collection was modified" output in the console
Expected result: IAP should not throw "InvalidOperationException: Collection was modified" when an item is bought
Reproduced in: 2017.3.2f1, 2017.2.2p1, 2017.1.3p2, 5.6.5p2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Timeline animation asset won't update
- [LWRP] VFX Graph projects have visual artifacts when viewed with certain mobile GPUs
- Particle System with custom simulation space jitters when moved/rotated in Late Update
- Preview Window in the Inspector shows the same Preview image when multiple Terrain layers are selected
- Unity 2018.3 update prompts "Click the Download Installer button" while the update button is named "Download new version"