Search Issue Tracker
[HUB] Wrong error message displayed when the project name already exists.
"Path already exists" message displayed if the project name is already used.
Steps to repro:
1. Open Hub.
2. Create project.
3. Open Hub.
4. Create a project with the same name and same location.
"Path already exists" message displayed
"Project already exist" messages displayed
Windows and MAC
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "Enable ProMotion Support" does not allow iPhone 13 Pro/Pro Max to run at higher refresh rates
- [Search Picker] Undoing selection in unity while the picker is opens doesn't close the picker
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
- Replace no longer replaces when using incremental pipeline
- [LightProbes] Individual light probe gizmos are no longer visible