Search Issue Tracker
[HUB] Wrong error message displayed when the project name already exists.
"Path already exists" message displayed if the project name is already used.
Steps to repro:
1. Open Hub.
2. Create project.
3. Open Hub.
4. Create a project with the same name and same location.
"Path already exists" message displayed
"Project already exist" messages displayed
Windows and MAC
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Hub] Templates are missing in Hub 3.0.0-beta.2 when creating new project for Unity 2022.1
- SRPBatcher not increasing CBuffer size when material shader is changed
- [Android] Italic Font Style differs between Editor and devices
- Buttons can be Clicked on a different Display than they are seen
- SetRenderTarget does not correctly display the texture when depthSlice is set to -1