Search Issue Tracker
[Hub] Tutorial Project summaries advise to set preferred Editor to 2019.1 when Hub 2.x does not have preferred Editor anymore
1. Open Unity Hub
2. Open "Learn" window and choose "Tutorial Projects" category
Expected result: Tutorial Projects summaries do not mention preferred Editor version
Actual result: Tutorial Projects summaries advise setting preferred Editor version to 2019.1
Reproduces on: 2.0.3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- [PackMan] Extension in bottom bar disappears when using operations between UI generation and packman extension callbacks
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`