Search Issue Tracker
[Hub] Scrolling with touch input doesn't work
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open Unity Hub on a device with touch support
2. Open Projects tab (make sure that all project doesn't fit in tab)
2. Try scrolling down with a touch input
Expected results: Scrolling down works
Actual results: Scrolling down doesn't work. The only workaround would be to focus the Project Area by clicking on the empty area which isn't big. This affects all Unity Hub tabs which has scrolling.
Reproduced with: 2.0.0, 2.0.1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "Unknown managed type referenced" error is thrown on Play Mode enter with Profiler recording
- CapsuleCast from certain positions fails to detect a hit
- ShaderUtil.GetShaderData(shader).SubshaderCount does not count unsupported subshader
- GameObject.GetComponents returns the wrong number of components
- GUI button looks different from Editor in a Build