Search Issue Tracker
[Hub] New warning messages gets hidden behind the first one when there are more than one warning
How to reproduce:
1. Open Unity Hub
2. Have two warnings appear(by having new Cloud projects, and installing Unity version without enough space or etc.)
3. See that second warning is hidden and does not appear until you remove the first one.
Reproducible with: Unity Hub 2.0.0
Actual results: unintuitive UI causes bad UX
Expected results: warning messages shouldn't stack on each other
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "Enable ProMotion Support" does not allow iPhone 13 Pro/Pro Max to run at higher refresh rates
- [Search Picker] Undoing selection in unity while the picker is opens doesn't close the picker
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
- Replace no longer replaces when using incremental pipeline
- [LightProbes] Individual light probe gizmos are no longer visible