Search Issue Tracker
[Hub] New warning messages gets hidden behind the first one when there are more than one warning
How to reproduce:
1. Open Unity Hub
2. Have two warnings appear(by having new Cloud projects, and installing Unity version without enough space or etc.)
3. See that second warning is hidden and does not appear until you remove the first one.
Reproducible with: Unity Hub 2.0.0
Actual results: unintuitive UI causes bad UX
Expected results: warning messages shouldn't stack on each other
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Hub] Templates are missing in Hub 3.0.0-beta.2 when creating new project for Unity 2022.1
- SRPBatcher not increasing CBuffer size when material shader is changed
- [Android] Italic Font Style differs between Editor and devices
- Buttons can be Clicked on a different Display than they are seen
- SetRenderTarget does not correctly display the texture when depthSlice is set to -1