Search Issue Tracker
[Hub][Mac] "Create" button in Project creation window does not gray out when selecting root folder of Read-Only external storage
1. Open Unity Hub and click on "New"
2. Open Location Selection dialog and choose the root folder of Read-Only external storage
Expected result: "Create" button grays out
Actual result: "Create" button is not grayed out and leads to an error
Reproduces on: 2.0.1
- Tested read-only external storage had NTFS file system
- Any further folders inside external storage do not allow Project creation
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Building subscenes without platform package doesn't work
- Picking stacked objects always selects prefab
- OnValueChange persistent listeners are not being called when "Enter Play Mode Settings" options is checked
- [Textures] CubemapArray API forces duplicate code because you cannot access individual cubemaps directly
- [UIR] Certain items in the window bounce/flicker when resizing the window and the display scaling is set to 125% or 150%