Search Issue Tracker
[Hub][Mac] "Create" button in Project creation window does not gray out when selecting root folder of Read-Only external storage
1. Open Unity Hub and click on "New"
2. Open Location Selection dialog and choose the root folder of Read-Only external storage
Expected result: "Create" button grays out
Actual result: "Create" button is not grayed out and leads to an error
Reproduces on: 2.0.1
- Tested read-only external storage had NTFS file system
- Any further folders inside external storage do not allow Project creation
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Canvas' and Camera's gizmos resize when Scene View is maximized
- Animator.Update CPU time spikes when multiple animations are playing
- Assert Exceptions in Finalizers are not logged to Console
- [Legacy Input] Left and Right stick press doesn't work on Xbox One and PS4 controllers
- [VCS] Improve UI/UX of connection params (history of previous params, auto-find p4config, etc.)