Search Issue Tracker
[Hub][Mac] "Create" button in Project creation window does not gray out when selecting root folder of Read-Only external storage
1. Open Unity Hub and click on "New"
2. Open Location Selection dialog and choose the root folder of Read-Only external storage
Expected result: "Create" button grays out
Actual result: "Create" button is not grayed out and leads to an error
Reproduces on: 2.0.1
- Tested read-only external storage had NTFS file system
- Any further folders inside external storage do not allow Project creation
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "Unknown managed type referenced" error is thrown on Play Mode enter with Profiler recording
- CapsuleCast from certain positions fails to detect a hit
- ShaderUtil.GetShaderData(shader).SubshaderCount does not count unsupported subshader
- GameObject.GetComponents returns the wrong number of components
- GUI button looks different from Editor in a Build