Search Issue Tracker
[Hub][Mac] "Create" button in Project creation window does not gray out when selecting root folder of Read-Only external storage
1. Open Unity Hub and click on "New"
2. Open Location Selection dialog and choose the root folder of Read-Only external storage
Expected result: "Create" button grays out
Actual result: "Create" button is not grayed out and leads to an error
Reproduces on: 2.0.1
- Tested read-only external storage had NTFS file system
- Any further folders inside external storage do not allow Project creation
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- If a windowed list expands across the whole screen, mouse wheel and keyboard jump doesn't work on PC
- [iOS] Point Light reflection disappears when material metal smoothness is above 0.91
- [Animation] Animation Clips are populated from the Animator, but not the Animation Component
- [Mobile] Using "RGB(A) Compressed ASTC" Compressor Quality produces artifacts
- Resources.UnloadUnusedAssets does not unload unused Asset Bundle assets before the Asset Bundle itself is unloaded