Search Issue Tracker
[Hub][Mac] "Create" button in Project creation window does not gray out when selecting root folder of Read-Only external storage
1. Open Unity Hub and click on "New"
2. Open Location Selection dialog and choose the root folder of Read-Only external storage
Expected result: "Create" button grays out
Actual result: "Create" button is not grayed out and leads to an error
Reproduces on: 2.0.1
- Tested read-only external storage had NTFS file system
- Any further folders inside external storage do not allow Project creation
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When "draw instanced" is changed for entire terrain group and then undone, it is only undone for the terrain that was selected
- Custom Inspectors OnDisable still called after Asset has been deleted
- [Build Pipeline, Meshes] Mesh Optimization is not using enabled Material Keywords
- [UWP][MR] Development console is in incorrect position in Window Mixed Reality app
- Native Plugin regression from 2018.x results in "DllNotFoundException" error