Search Issue Tracker
[Hub] [Linux] Projects with non-Latin letters cannot be added to the list of projects in Hub
How to reproduce:
1. Create a project with the name тест without using the Hub
2. Open the Hub (at least 2.0)
3. Locate the project and try to add it into the list of projects
Expected result: Project gets successfully added to the list of projects
Actual result: Project is not added to the list of projects and all of the added projects with foreign names are also removed from the list
Not reproducible on Windows.
Note: Creating projects or opening them has no issues, only adding them to the list is problematic.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "Unknown managed type referenced" error is thrown on Play Mode enter with Profiler recording
- CapsuleCast from certain positions fails to detect a hit
- ShaderUtil.GetShaderData(shader).SubshaderCount does not count unsupported subshader
- GameObject.GetComponents returns the wrong number of components
- GUI button looks different from Editor in a Build