Search Issue Tracker
[Hub] Hub fails to open versions that are marked to be run as admin
How to reproduce:
1. Make sure your selected version Unity Editor executable is marked as "Run as administrator"
2. Try to create a new project with the version that is marked to be run as administrator
3. Observe the error
Expected result: no errors are thrown and an additional windows permission notification is shown / an error is shown describing the cause of the issue - lack of admin permissions
Actual result: the HUB fails to create/open projects with the version and an "Error launching the editor: The application path cannot be opened" error is thrown.
Reproduced on: HUB version 2.0.2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "Unknown managed type referenced" error is thrown on Play Mode enter with Profiler recording
- CapsuleCast from certain positions fails to detect a hit
- ShaderUtil.GetShaderData(shader).SubshaderCount does not count unsupported subshader
- GameObject.GetComponents returns the wrong number of components
- GUI button looks different from Editor in a Build