Search Issue Tracker
[Hub] Grammar error in message shown when project list is empty
If you have no projects in the hub, a message will be shown saying:
You have no project here.
This sounds wrong. It should be changed to either:
You have no projects here.
You have no projects.
1. Open the Hub
2. Empty the project list
3. Read the message displayed
Tested on Windows.
Occurs on Hub 2.1.0
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "Unknown managed type referenced" error is thrown on Play Mode enter with Profiler recording
- CapsuleCast from certain positions fails to detect a hit
- ShaderUtil.GetShaderData(shader).SubshaderCount does not count unsupported subshader
- GameObject.GetComponents returns the wrong number of components
- GUI button looks different from Editor in a Build