Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Fixed in 2019.2
[HUB] Editor doesn't restart instead Hub opens up on selecting "Restart Editor" from popup when changing Graphics APIs.
Editor doesn't restart instead Hub opens up on selecting Restart Editor from popup when changing Graphics APIs.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project.
2. File > Build Settings > Player Settings.
3. Other Settings > Uncheck "Auto-Graphics API for Window" checkbox.
4. Add any Graphics APIs from the list > move to the top of the list.
5. Select "Restart Editor" from "Changing editor graphics device" pop up.
The feature introduced in 2019.2.0a8.
Editor doesn't restart instead Hub opens up.
Editor restart gracefully.
2019.2.0a8 (6479f4a6f153) , 2019.1.0b9
Windows and MacOS
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Scene View] Gizmos dropdown disappears while toggling Windzone checkbox with its tooltip open
- Crash in StackAllocator::TryDeallocate when calling ParticleSystemRenderer.BakeMesh
- Modifying scoped registries in project manifest does not update Package Manager UI window
- Models change their position in scene when upgrading project
- Texture 'Read/Write' option does not double the memory in Profiler