Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Fixed in 2019.2.X
[HUB] Editor doesn't restart instead Hub opens up on selecting "Restart Editor" from popup when changing Graphics APIs.
Editor doesn't restart instead Hub opens up on selecting Restart Editor from popup when changing Graphics APIs.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project.
2. File > Build Settings > Player Settings.
3. Other Settings > Uncheck "Auto-Graphics API for Window" checkbox.
4. Add any Graphics APIs from the list > move to the top of the list.
5. Select "Restart Editor" from "Changing editor graphics device" pop up.
The feature introduced in 2019.2.0a8.
Editor doesn't restart instead Hub opens up.
Editor restart gracefully.
2019.2.0a8 (6479f4a6f153) , 2019.1.0b9
Windows and MacOS
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- NullReferenceExceptions are being thrown when saving a ScriptableObject with an array of a type with a CustomPropertyDrawer that uses TrackPropertyValue
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached
- Scroll offset is framerate-dependent when scrolling with velocity in the Device Simulator
- "Object.FindObjectsOfType<T>() is obsolete" warning is thrown when using "Transitions Plus" asset