Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Fixed in 2019.2
[HUB] Editor doesn't restart instead Hub opens up on selecting "Restart Editor" from popup when changing Graphics APIs.
Editor doesn't restart instead Hub opens up on selecting Restart Editor from popup when changing Graphics APIs.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project.
2. File > Build Settings > Player Settings.
3. Other Settings > Uncheck "Auto-Graphics API for Window" checkbox.
4. Add any Graphics APIs from the list > move to the top of the list.
5. Select "Restart Editor" from "Changing editor graphics device" pop up.
The feature introduced in 2019.2.0a8.
Editor doesn't restart instead Hub opens up.
Editor restart gracefully.
2019.2.0a8 (6479f4a6f153) , 2019.1.0b9
Windows and MacOS
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [2d][Sprite Import] Specific Sprite seems to be cutoff when added into the scene
- Need to update the Application icon
- [instability] assetBundleVariant YAML parse issue in HDRP package: DebugDisplayLatlong.sha
- [Android] InputField.onEndEdit is not called when turning off the TouchScreenKeyboard on an Android device
- Acute shadow acne when using two overlapping spotlights