Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Fixed in 2019.2
[HUB] Editor doesn't restart instead Hub opens up on selecting "Restart Editor" from popup when changing Graphics APIs.
Editor doesn't restart instead Hub opens up on selecting Restart Editor from popup when changing Graphics APIs.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project.
2. File > Build Settings > Player Settings.
3. Other Settings > Uncheck "Auto-Graphics API for Window" checkbox.
4. Add any Graphics APIs from the list > move to the top of the list.
5. Select "Restart Editor" from "Changing editor graphics device" pop up.
The feature introduced in 2019.2.0a8.
Editor doesn't restart instead Hub opens up.
Editor restart gracefully.
2019.2.0a8 (6479f4a6f153) , 2019.1.0b9
Windows and MacOS
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash regression on ComputeShader inspector "Compile and show code" button
- Silent Crash on Windows when opening a project created in Ubuntu
- Profiler mouse and keyboard navigation is inconsistent and skips entries when analyzing Instantiate calls from a unit test
- Unmaximizing Editor Window results in a new window being created and deleted
- Sphere's cloth explodes/rotates and constraints disappear (only one is left) when entering Play mode