Search Issue Tracker
[Hub] does not verify for installed Unity version while adding additional module to the same version
Hub does not verify for installed version while adding additional module to the same version. Refer the attached screenshot
Steps to reproduce
1) Open Unity Hub
2) Installs > Add any additional module to an already installed Unity version
3) While the module is being added, download the same Unity version with the same revision number through Hub.
Actual result: Hub does not verify for installed version while adding modules to same version and creates one more instance.
Expected Result: Hub verifies for installed versions while adding modules to the same version
Occurring with : Hub 2.1.2
Environment: Both Windows and Mac
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "Unknown managed type referenced" error is thrown on Play Mode enter with Profiler recording
- CapsuleCast from certain positions fails to detect a hit
- ShaderUtil.GetShaderData(shader).SubshaderCount does not count unsupported subshader
- GameObject.GetComponents returns the wrong number of components
- GUI button looks different from Editor in a Build