Search Issue Tracker
Hub creates a non deletable folder when downloading specific Tutorial projects
How to reproduce:
1. Open Unity Hub
2. Select Learn section
3. Download "John Lemon's Haunted Jaunt: 3D Beginner" or “Ruby’s Adventure:2D Beginner”
4. Try to delete C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\Unity\Asset Store-5.x\Unity Technologies
Reproducible with: Unity Hub 2.0.0
Actual results: created folder is "Unity Technologies "
Expected results: created folder should be "Unity Technologies"
Fixed in: Unity Hub 2.1.1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Hub] Templates are missing in Hub 3.0.0-beta.2 when creating new project for Unity 2022.1
- SRPBatcher not increasing CBuffer size when material shader is changed
- [Android] Italic Font Style differs between Editor and devices
- Buttons can be Clicked on a different Display than they are seen
- SetRenderTarget does not correctly display the texture when depthSlice is set to -1