Search Issue Tracker
Hub creates a non deletable folder when downloading specific Tutorial projects
How to reproduce:
1. Open Unity Hub
2. Select Learn section
3. Download "John Lemon's Haunted Jaunt: 3D Beginner" or “Ruby’s Adventure:2D Beginner”
4. Try to delete C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\Unity\Asset Store-5.x\Unity Technologies
Reproducible with: Unity Hub 2.0.0
Actual results: created folder is "Unity Technologies "
Expected results: created folder should be "Unity Technologies"
Fixed in: Unity Hub 2.1.1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "Enable ProMotion Support" does not allow iPhone 13 Pro/Pro Max to run at higher refresh rates
- [Search Picker] Undoing selection in unity while the picker is opens doesn't close the picker
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
- Replace no longer replaces when using incremental pipeline
- [LightProbes] Individual light probe gizmos are no longer visible