Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
[Hub] Cannot open Unity ( error about MainMenuNew.nib )
Steps to repro:
1a. make sure to have a partial install of Unity (see notes)
1b. open Unity hub
2c. select a project to open
Expected: Unity opens the project
Actual: Unity does not open
Repro: hub 2.4.0 + Unity 2020.2.0b1
- Unity logs show " Unable to load the Interface Builder file MainMenuNew.nib because the object archive is missing. "
- this occurs in some scenarios where Unity install is corrupted - such as trying to install via Hub when the hard disk drive is full
- if the cause is failed installation due to full hard drive: delete some files to free space in the hard drive, and try to re-install Unity
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- OnActiveBuildTargetChanged is not called when changing the build platform
- Silent crash when scripts are recompiled on a specific project
- [Android] Video freezes when built for Android with specific project
- UI element is not displayed when Canvas Render Mode is set to Screen Space-Overlay
- Editor crashes on libetc_init when changing WebGL Texture Format to "RGB + 1-bit Alpha Compressed ETC2 4 bits"