Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
Fixed in 2018.3.X
HttpClient namespace is not recognized in VS with .NET 4.x
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "HttpBug"
2. Make sure Scripting Runtime Version is set to .NET 4.x
3. Open "main" scene
4. Open "test" script with VS2017
5. Press Attach to Unity
-Notice "The type or namespace name 'HttpClient' could not be found" error appears
Note: using mcs.rsp file with contents "-r:System.Net.Http.dll" allows to run the script without problems in the editor but debugging is still not possible.
Actual result: VS can't find namespace "HttpClient"
Expected result: VS should be able to see "HttpClient" namespace without errors
Reproduced with: 2018.1.0a1, 2018.1.8f1, 2018.2.3f1, 2018.3.0a1, 2018.3.0a8
Didn't reproduce with: 2017.4.9f1
Regressed in: 2018.1.0a1
In 2018.3.0a8 msc.rsp workaround doesn't work (changing the file name to csc.rsp has no effect also)
Visual Studio version is 15.7.6
VSTU version is 22.214.171.124
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor crashes when loading RenderDoc with Graphics API set to OpenGLES2 or OpenGLES3
- [Windows] Development Build with no scenes shows a purple screen when using OpenGLES3 graphics API
- Shader variants take too much memory at runtime
- [HDRP][VFX] Output mesh with default shader is incorrectly sorted before the HDRP fog
- Error "'GamepadSpeakerOutputType' does not exist in the namespace 'UnityEngine'" occurs in the Console when building a project