Search Issue Tracker
Hovering game resolution options while script processor spinner is active causes exception
1. Open the attached project
2. Make sure Game window is selected in Editor
3. Open build settings
4. Switch build settings to iOS (or any other) that causes re-processing of script assets. Spinner should be shown at the bottom right of the Editor.
4. Click on resolution/aspect window and move mouse over the options while spinner is active.
5. In the end of re-processing, options become not clickable and the error is thrown.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Hierarchy is not repainted when pressing the Toggle Picking shortcut
- EndLayoutGroup error is thrown when closing a SaveFilePanel invoked from within a GUI Scope which was declared via using keyword
- Warning message appears when adding child GameObject with a collider into CompositeCollider2D with a script
- [2D] Sorting Layer Order in Layer key resets to 0 in Animation window and in Inspector.
- [iOS] Build fails when running UnityLinker