Search Issue Tracker
Hovering game resolution options while script processor spinner is active causes exception
1. Open the attached project
2. Make sure Game window is selected in Editor
3. Open build settings
4. Switch build settings to iOS (or any other) that causes re-processing of script assets. Spinner should be shown at the bottom right of the Editor.
4. Click on resolution/aspect window and move mouse over the options while spinner is active.
5. In the end of re-processing, options become not clickable and the error is thrown.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Textures] CubemapArray API forces duplicate code because you cannot access individual cubemaps directly
- Duplicating a Prefab instance in the Scene will cause instances of the same Prefab to be disabled and re-enabled
- GUI.Button and GUILayout.Button stay in the normal GUIStyleState even when the normal GUIStyleState is changed to another one
- Particle System mesh UV coordinates change when mesh's geometry layout is changed on import
- [Windows] The Unity import progress is not shown in the Windows taskbar