Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
Fixed in 2018.3
[HLSLcc][GLES2] Shader compilation errors when building LW
Multiple shaders fail to compile when launching the LW template scene on a Smasung Galaxy S4 I9195 (Adreno 306, Android 4.4.2).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Build Callbacks] Build is not failing when BuildFailedException is thrown in the PostProcessScene Callback
- [Terrain] The function TerrainData.GetDetailLayer only returns 0 or 1
- [Windows 7] VideoPlayer.Prepare causes a stack overflow crash if Video is loaded from asset bundle
- [WebGL] Mouse input is blocked after a few moves when using Edge browser
- Builds that contain terrain using the Nature/Terrain/Standard shader produce errors when run in headless mode