Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.0.2
HingeJoint2d does not connect to the world if created via script
1. Open the attached repro.unitypackage
2. Open the scene repro
3. Enter play mode - notice the paper clip falls through the map
4. If you uncomment the 22nd line in the chainmaker script - everything works fine
The hingejoint2d needs to be disabled and reenabled for it to attach to a world point
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Hub] No button to add Platform support to installed Unity versions
- GameObject selection inside Prefab causes Editor lag/freeze
- Camera does not Render a Video Player when Cameras Culling Mask is set to anything except "Everything"
- [iOS][Editor]Legacy Launch Images iPhone 6.5 Landscape resolution mislabelled in Player Settings/Splash Image
- The Marker does not Run and gets Skipped when running in Reverse