Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[HingeJoint] Intertia is gained when HingeJoints are connected into a chain
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "HingeJointIssue.zip"
2. Open scene "Kettenglieder"
3. Run it
4. Stand under "Lampe" game object and jump to "give it a boost"
5. Notice craziness that objects connected into chain get into
Repro video: http://www.screencast.com/t/lNcOJYXb
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Nested checked Menu items return incorrect values when the checking function button is not at the same level
- [VFX Graph] Subgraph error message does not re-appear after reload until graph is dirty
- [VFX Graph] When saving graph with a shortcut (CTRL +S) in graph error does not appear until graph is dirty
- [Android][IL2CPP] Player of a specific project crashes when launching it
- [Android] Keyboard gets hidden when the input field area is clicked and TouchScreenKeyboard.hideInput is set to true