Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X
Hinge Joint 2D Limits don't restrict GameObjects' rotation when a force is applied to it
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project '1297373.zip'
2. Load the 'New Scene'
3. Select 'green' GameObject
4. Enter the Play mode
5. In the Scene View observe the 'green' GameObject's Angular Limits and axis
Expected result: Hinge Joint Limits restricts GameObjects' rotation, and axis doesn't go outside the Angular Limits
Actual result: Hinge Joint Limits doesn't restrict GameObjects' rotation, and axis goes outside the Angular Limits ('red' and 'green' GameObjects swaps places)
Reproducible with:2018.4.30f1, 2019.4.16f1, 2020.1.17f1, 2020.2.0f1, 2021.1.0a9
- Not reproducible when the Hinge Joint Use Limits' checkbox is unchecked
- Reproducible when Hinge Joint's Lower and Upper Angles are '-180' and '180'
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Scene is brighter in Standalone player if it was open in the Editor at build time
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
- Replace no longer replaces when using incremental pipeline
- [LightProbes] Individual light probe gizmos are no longer visible
- Input.GetKey() returns true for Alt key after Alt+Tabbing and reopening Build during Coroutine