Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X
Hinge Joint 2D Limits don't restrict GameObjects' rotation when a force is applied to it
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project '1297373.zip'
2. Load the 'New Scene'
3. Select 'green' GameObject
4. Enter the Play mode
5. In the Scene View observe the 'green' GameObject's Angular Limits and axis
Expected result: Hinge Joint Limits restricts GameObjects' rotation, and axis doesn't go outside the Angular Limits
Actual result: Hinge Joint Limits doesn't restrict GameObjects' rotation, and axis goes outside the Angular Limits ('red' and 'green' GameObjects swaps places)
Reproducible with:2018.4.30f1, 2019.4.16f1, 2020.1.17f1, 2020.2.0f1, 2021.1.0a9
- Not reproducible when the Hinge Joint Use Limits' checkbox is unchecked
- Reproducible when Hinge Joint's Lower and Upper Angles are '-180' and '180'
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The "Add Component" context menu root level has a parent when is reopened after selecting a Component
- [Android] Crash on memcpy when building for Android Platform
- Cannot create DropdownField with nested choices when using UIToolkit
- Lightmaps are baked incorrectly for GameObjects when their Position is <=-2048 or >=2048 on any of the coordinates
- Sahder errors in Player when "Strict shader variant matching" is enabled and the rendering path is set to "Deferred"