Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X
Hinge Joint 2D Limits don't restrict GameObjects' rotation when a force is applied to it
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project '1297373.zip'
2. Load the 'New Scene'
3. Select 'green' GameObject
4. Enter the Play mode
5. In the Scene View observe the 'green' GameObject's Angular Limits and axis
Expected result: Hinge Joint Limits restricts GameObjects' rotation, and axis doesn't go outside the Angular Limits
Actual result: Hinge Joint Limits doesn't restrict GameObjects' rotation, and axis goes outside the Angular Limits ('red' and 'green' GameObjects swaps places)
Reproducible with:2018.4.30f1, 2019.4.16f1, 2020.1.17f1, 2020.2.0f1, 2021.1.0a9
- Not reproducible when the Hinge Joint Use Limits' checkbox is unchecked
- Reproducible when Hinge Joint's Lower and Upper Angles are '-180' and '180'
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Hub][Linux] Hub .AppImage does not allow to upgrade the Hub from 2.4.5 to 3.0.0-beta.2
- [Profiler] Current frame button initially hides profile frame marker
- Missing function to reset or unset a specific resource in the local binding space of compute shaders
- [Linux][Hub] Unity Hub 2.4.5 does not open "Add modules" window when clicking "Install with Unity Hub" in Build Settings
- Multiple errors appear in the Console when building for IL2CPP