Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X
Hinge Joint 2D Limits don't restrict GameObjects' rotation when a force is applied to it
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project '1297373.zip'
2. Load the 'New Scene'
3. Select 'green' GameObject
4. Enter the Play mode
5. In the Scene View observe the 'green' GameObject's Angular Limits and axis
Expected result: Hinge Joint Limits restricts GameObjects' rotation, and axis doesn't go outside the Angular Limits
Actual result: Hinge Joint Limits doesn't restrict GameObjects' rotation, and axis goes outside the Angular Limits ('red' and 'green' GameObjects swaps places)
Reproducible with:2018.4.30f1, 2019.4.16f1, 2020.1.17f1, 2020.2.0f1, 2021.1.0a9
- Not reproducible when the Hinge Joint Use Limits' checkbox is unchecked
- Reproducible when Hinge Joint's Lower and Upper Angles are '-180' and '180'
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- SRP Batcher compatibility of the same shader changes when changing Graphics API for Windows from OpenGLES3 to Direct3D11
- Crash on PhysicsManager::AwakeFromLoad when entering Play Mode
- Freeze/crash on MemoryProfilerStats::UnregisterObject when DownloadHandlerTexture is used and Texture2D is already destroyed
- Nested Prefab structure breaks when Redoing override operation
- Crash on Scripting::ScriptingWrapperFor(Object*) when opening project