Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
Fixed in 2022.1.X
High display scale percentage crops text in status window
Issue is more visible at higher display scale percentages.
1. Set the monitor's display scale above 150% in system settings. (250% recommended.)
2. Open any project on this display.
3. Build & Run. Observe the window that indicates build status.
Expected Result: All text in window is fully visible.
Actual Result: Text is cropped at the bottom of the window. See screenshots of affected windows in comments.
Reproducible in: 2022.2.0a3, 2022.1.0b5, 2022.1.0a14
Not reproducible in: 2019.4.35f1, 2020.3.25f1, 2021.2.7f1, 2022.1.0a13
- Appears to affect all windows of this kind, such as ones displayed when reloading script assemblies or entering play mode. See attached screenshots.
- Tested on Windows 10 with 4k monitor.
- not reproducible with mac and 4k monitor
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- AudioManager.Update takes up significantly more CPU time when a big number of Audio Sources are stopped at one time
- [Linux] Editor doesn't build a project when "Install into source code 'build' folder" is enabled after switching projects
- [OpenXR][Vulkan][URP] MSAA does not work on Quest 1/2 builds when using URP + OpenXR + Vulkan
- UI Builder lacks visual feedback on reordering elements when Unity Editor is set to Light Theme
- Crash on core::StringStorageDefault<char>::assign when opening a project