Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.3.2
[Hierarchy] Pressing left arrow key doesn't select parent object - sibling is selected instead
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create new project
2. Create empty game object and add 3 child object to it
3. Expand this hierarchy
4. Select last child and press left arrow key
5. Notice that sibling hihgher in hierarchy is selected
Expected behaviour - Parent game object is selected
Note: Same thing when pressing right arrow key, after hierarchy is expanded - siblings are getting selected
Reproduced with: 5.3.0f4, 5.4.0a6
Regression introduced in 5.3.0f1 (previously - null reference exceptions were thrown)
Not reproducible: 5.2.3p2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website