Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
Fixed in 2021.2.X, 2022.1.X
Hierarchy is not repainted when pressing the Toggle Picking shortcut
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new Unity project
2. Set a shortcut for "Toggle picking" (Edit->Shortcuts->Scene Picking)
3. In the Hierarchy select "Main Camera"
4. Move the mouse off the Hierarchy
5. Press the "Toggle Picking On Selection" shortcut
Expected results: Scene Picking Icon appears next to the "Main Camera" GameObject in the Hierarchy
Actual results: Scene Picking Icon does not appear next to the "Main Camera" GameObject until the mouse is hovered over the Hierarchy
Reproducible with: 2019.4.34f1, 2020.3.24f1, 2021.2.6f1, 2022.1.0b2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- ‘[…] doesn't have a texture property '_MainTex’’ error when using Gizmos with [MainTexture] attribute
- "undefined symbol: WebView_loadHtml (referenced by top-level compiled C/C++ code)" errors when building a WebGL build
- Script recompiles in Play Mode when Script Changes While Playing option is set to Recompile After Finished Playing and Auto refresh is set to enabled.
- [Windows][Vulkan] Scrambled texture objects are rendered when setting one with Texture2D.UpdateExternalTexture
- NullReferenceException errors appear when using "select half" button