Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.3.0
Fixed in 1.2.13
Found in [Package]
HideInMenu attribute on a custom Marker class does not hide it from the menu
1) Add the file that is linked to this case (see first comment) to your project.
2) Create a new timeline asset.
3) Open the timeline asset in the timeline window.
4) Create a signal track.
5) Right-click on the track.
result: "Add Custom Marker That Should Not Appear" is shown in the menu.
expected: It should not be shown.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Assertion triggered when using Compile and show code button in Shader inspector
- Wrong elements are selected when holding shift and selecting Game Objects in the Scene Hierarchy
- "Unknown managed type referenced" error is thrown on Play Mode enter with Profiler recording
- CapsuleCast from certain positions fails to detect a hit
- ShaderUtil.GetShaderData(shader).SubshaderCount does not count unsupported subshader