Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.3.0
Fixed in 1.2.13
Found in [Package]
HideInMenu attribute on a custom Marker class does not hide it from the menu
1) Add the file that is linked to this case (see first comment) to your project.
2) Create a new timeline asset.
3) Open the timeline asset in the timeline window.
4) Create a signal track.
5) Right-click on the track.
result: "Add Custom Marker That Should Not Appear" is shown in the menu.
expected: It should not be shown.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Nodes in the Vertex block are deleted when the edge connected to the Node is deleted
- Changes to instanced detail mesh material don't immediately apply
- Scroll bar scrolls less in the Package Manager packages than elsewhere when pressing on the empty scroll bar area to scroll
- Undo.RegisterCreatedObjectUndo dirties the scene, but no actual changes to Scene are made
- [Profiler] Scrubbing through filtered frames or sorting their data replaces the displayed data with duplicated data entries