Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.3.0
Fixed in 1.2.13
Found in [Package]
HideInMenu attribute on a custom Marker class does not hide it from the menu
1) Add the file that is linked to this case (see first comment) to your project.
2) Create a new timeline asset.
3) Open the timeline asset in the timeline window.
4) Create a signal track.
5) Right-click on the track.
result: "Add Custom Marker That Should Not Appear" is shown in the menu.
expected: It should not be shown.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Animator with nested avatar root show missing properties in the Animation Window
- System.Threading.Task tasks cause stall when used in WebGL
- [Package Manager] Access denied when installing some packages
- SerializedProperty.DataEquals returns true for two strings that are different
- Prefab is glitchy when editing in Prefab Mode in a custom UI Environment