Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.3.0
Fixed in 1.2.13
Found in [Package]
HideInMenu attribute on a custom Marker class does not hide it from the menu
1) Add the file that is linked to this case (see first comment) to your project.
2) Create a new timeline asset.
3) Open the timeline asset in the timeline window.
4) Create a signal track.
5) Right-click on the track.
result: "Add Custom Marker That Should Not Appear" is shown in the menu.
expected: It should not be shown.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [VFX Graph] Lit/Unlit particles are not compiled with new ShaderGraph integration
- Terrain is not affected by Environmental Lighting when Draw Instanced is turned on
- UI Toolkit: Gaps between VisualElements with Grow 1, when scaled with "Scale With Screen Size"
- Scrollbar does not appear in ScrollView when flex-grow of TextField is set to 1
- [Linux] Editor crashes at "DisconnectGtkSignal(void*, GtkCallbackResponse (*)(), void*)" when opening floating windows