Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.3.0
Fixed in 1.2.13
Found in [Package]
HideInMenu attribute on a custom Marker class does not hide it from the menu
1) Add the file that is linked to this case (see first comment) to your project.
2) Create a new timeline asset.
3) Open the timeline asset in the timeline window.
4) Create a signal track.
5) Right-click on the track.
result: "Add Custom Marker That Should Not Appear" is shown in the menu.
expected: It should not be shown.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Atlas remains loaded in memory after scene change or unloading assets
- Decompressing a DeflateStream under IL2CPP misses a few bytes
- Referred style sheet stays dirty after saving when using the UIBuilder
- The Height map Amplitude is not working when using HDRP/LayeredLit
- Infinite inertial tensor rotation values are not discarded (both AB and RB)