Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 4.5.X
hideFlag.DontSave crashes the editor
Could reproduce on version 4.3.0a5 (796335dfc9e5).
- Open attached project
- Select "Click Me" > "Produce a scene" in the menu bar and do one of the following actions:
1. Hit Play and observe the crash
2. Save the scene and then reload the scene, and observe the crash
I have observed the following warning, when loading the project, but it is not showing consistently:
"There are inconsistent line endings in the 'Assets/MakeAScene.cs' script. Some are Mac OS X (UNIX) and some are Windows.
This might lead to incorrect line numbers in stacktraces and compiler errors. Many text editors can fix this using Convert Line Endings menu commands."
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Fields are not focused correctly when using UI Builder
- UNITY_SERVER scripting define does not work when switching to Dedicated Server from Windows by script
- Mesh.CombineMeshes discards empty sub-meshes when 'mergeSubmeshes' is set to false
- [Linux] MacOS build fails for every architecture when the project contains a "StreamingAssets" folder with empty an "yaml" file
- Property drawers do not always update height correctly when expanded via iteration