Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
Header files are not copied when exporting Android project
1. Open the attached project "headers"
2. Set the Build Target to Android (File > Build Settings... > Android)
3. In the Build Settings window, enable the "Export Project" checkbox
4. Set the Scripting Backend to IL2CPP (Edit > Project Settings... > Player > Other Settings > Configuration > Scripting Backend)
5. In the Build Settings window, click "Export"
6. In the exported files, search for the file "memory_advice.h" (%ExportLocation%/unityLibrary/src/main/il2cppoutputproject/source/il2cppoutput)
Expected result: "memory_advice.h" is in the exported project
Actual result: "memory_advice.h" is not in the exported project
Reproducible with: 2021.2.0a18, 2021.2.19f1, 2021.3.3f1, 2022.1.2f1, 2022.2.0a10
Not reproducible with: 2020.3.35f1, 2021.2.0a17, 2022.2.0a11, 2022.2.0a15
Could not test with: 2019.4.39f1 (files are compiled to a single library)
Reproducible on: Windows 10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- AudioManager.Update takes up significantly more CPU time when a big number of Audio Sources are stopped at one time
- [Linux] Editor doesn't build a project when "Install into source code 'build' folder" is enabled after switching projects
- UI Builder lacks visual feedback on reordering elements when Unity Editor is set to Light Theme
- Crash on core::StringStorageDefault<char>::assign when opening a project
- [WebGL] Video Player updates to a previously sought frame when seeking a paused video