Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 6.7.0
Found in [Package]
[HDRP] Spotlight results differ in each eye when using single pass double wide and instancing
How To Reproduce:
1) Create a new project using the HDRP Template.
2) Change the build target to UWP.
3) Enable virtual reality and add WMR to the SDK list.
4) Play and observe the shadows on the studs.
5) It may be necessary to remove the old Post Processing components from the scene and/or add a new HDRP asset to the scriptable rendering pipeline.
Expected Result: Shadows appear correct on all geometry.
Actual Result: Shadows are different in each eye.
Reproducible in: 2019.2.0a9 (3ec61d0c8674)
Reproducible in package: HDRP 6.6.0 (SRP master 2f1db3398d)
Tested with all Lit Shader Modes, MSAA enabled/disabled where applicable (forward, mixed), single pass instancing, single pass double wide, Editor, and Standalone. Issue occurs in all combinations of these configurations.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [URP] [Debug View] [Mobile] Lighting Features - missing “Everything” checkbox (editor panel has it)
- [URP] [Debug View] [Mobile] Lighting Features - “None” can’t be marked
- [URP] [Debug View] [Mobile] Debugger UI can't be opened with new Input System
- [OSX] Light Probe Group gizmo spheres are not rendered
- Color32 Picker Context Menu will always display in the left corner regardless of where the mouse click is positioned