Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 6.7.0
Found in [Package]
[HDRP] Spotlight results differ in each eye when using single pass double wide and instancing
How To Reproduce:
1) Create a new project using the HDRP Template.
2) Change the build target to UWP.
3) Enable virtual reality and add WMR to the SDK list.
4) Play and observe the shadows on the studs.
5) It may be necessary to remove the old Post Processing components from the scene and/or add a new HDRP asset to the scriptable rendering pipeline.
Expected Result: Shadows appear correct on all geometry.
Actual Result: Shadows are different in each eye.
Reproducible in: 2019.2.0a9 (3ec61d0c8674)
Reproducible in package: HDRP 6.6.0 (SRP master 2f1db3398d)
Tested with all Lit Shader Modes, MSAA enabled/disabled where applicable (forward, mixed), single pass instancing, single pass double wide, Editor, and Standalone. Issue occurs in all combinations of these configurations.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Incorrect Burst Exception Control Flow in Editor due to Mono Handling of calli instruction
- [Linux] Packman options to add package from Git URL doesn't always show the window directly below the + button
- Editor redirects to a broken page when pressing question mark "?" in the Inspector window
- Editor directs to non-existent page when pressing "Learn more..." for Asset Pipeline
- "Cyclic Prefab nesting not supported" error window is thrown when trying to nest two sibling prefab variants