Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.3.17f1, 2023.2.5f1, 2023.3.0a19
[HDRP] When using gizmos, the disk light radius is not being updated
1) Add a disc light to any project
2) Use the gizmo to increase/decrease radius
Expected: radius updates in the inspector
Result: radius and rendering is not affected
Note this will be more noticable when path tracing Disk light support lands, as shown in the second video
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader warnings are thrown when creating a new empty 3D HDRP project
- Crash on tlsf_free when exiting the Play mode in a specific project
- Advanced Object Picker switches to Classic with Error "Exception caught with search engine (Object Selector)Advanced" when opening multiple Object Picker windows
- The "secondary" touchpoint reverts to the previous position when the "primary" touchpoint is released and re-engaged on WebGL applications
- GameObject with Visual Effect Graph Component is blooming when the VFX Graph Color is set to "0" and Alpha is set "1"