Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 8.1.0
Found in [Package]
[HDRP] WARNING: Shader Unsupported: 'shadername' - All passes removed from the log
WARNING: Shader Unsupported: 'shadername' - All passes removed
This warning started showing up very recently on a project on a LARGE amount of shaders, including the default HDRP/Lit.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shadows are not cast when you first Blit the Shadow map and then set it back to Buffer
- Changes to instanced detail mesh material don't immediately apply
- [uGUI] Vertices retrieved from GetUIVertexStream method cannot be modified when adjusting them through script
- Scroll bar scrolls less in the Package Manager packages than elsewhere when pressing on the empty scroll bar area to scroll
- Undo.RegisterCreatedObjectUndo dirties the scene, but no actual changes to Scene are made