Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 8.1.0
Found in [Package]
[HDRP] WARNING: Shader Unsupported: 'shadername' - All passes removed from the log
WARNING: Shader Unsupported: 'shadername' - All passes removed
This warning started showing up very recently on a project on a LARGE amount of shaders, including the default HDRP/Lit.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- List element overlaps everything when using Serializable struct/class
- [Android] Specular Highlights have precision issues on devices with Adreno GPU
- Wireframe mesh flickers when cursor is in Scene view
- [Linux] Android build fails with “CommandInvokationFailure: Gradle build failed.” error
- [iOS] Touch.rawPosition changes position when touch is dragged