Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 8.1.0
Found in [Package]
[HDRP] WARNING: Shader Unsupported: 'shadername' - All passes removed from the log
WARNING: Shader Unsupported: 'shadername' - All passes removed
This warning started showing up very recently on a project on a LARGE amount of shaders, including the default HDRP/Lit.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Animator with nested avatar root show missing properties in the Animation Window
- System.Threading.Task tasks cause stall when used in WebGL
- [Package Manager] Access denied when installing some packages
- SerializedProperty.DataEquals returns true for two strings that are different
- Prefab is glitchy when editing in Prefab Mode in a custom UI Environment