Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 8.1.0
Found in [Package]
[HDRP] WARNING: Shader Unsupported: 'shadername' - All passes removed from the log
WARNING: Shader Unsupported: 'shadername' - All passes removed
This warning started showing up very recently on a project on a LARGE amount of shaders, including the default HDRP/Lit.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- GUIUtility.hotControl controlID value does not change when clicking with the Left Mouse Button
- ScriptableObject.OnDestroy is not called after Respouces.UnloadUnusedAssets
- UI stops rendering when WaterSurface's Caustics are enabled
- Black screen frame appears in the WebGL Player when the Unity loading screen is over
- Crash on WriteParticleLineVertex when the "Generate Lighting Data" property is enabled in the Particle System