Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 8.1.0
Found in [Package]
[HDRP] WARNING: Shader Unsupported: 'shadername' - All passes removed from the log
WARNING: Shader Unsupported: 'shadername' - All passes removed
This warning started showing up very recently on a project on a LARGE amount of shaders, including the default HDRP/Lit.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Superluminal fails to resolve symbols after mono upgrade
- Windows Standalone player builds with Mono scripting backend don't run on fresh windows installs
- RootEditor predicate for GameObjects disables Drag and Drop in the Scene View
- Slider OnValueChanged event is not called when changing value from the Inspector
- [Static Analysis] Defect 672865 in Modules/QuickSearch/Editor/QueryEngine/QueryToken.cs