Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.4.X
[Vulkan] ScreenCapture.CaptureScreenshot does not work in the Editor when using Vulkan and Color Space is set to Linear
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached "1338579_Repro" project
2. Open the Scene "SampleScene"
3. Enter the Play Mode
4. Press "space"
Expected results: No errors are thrown, a screenshot is taken
Actual results: The "Failed to capture screen shot" error is thrown, no screenshot is taken
Reproducible with: 2019.4.6f1, 2019.4.27f1
Not reproducible with: 2019.4.5f1, 2020.2.0a1, 2020.3.11f1, 2021.1.9f1, 2021.2.0a18
Could not test with: 2018.4 because HDRP was not yet available
- Reproducible only with Vulkan Graphics API
- Screenshot should be saved in the "%userprofile%\AppData\Local\Packages\<productname>" folder
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Marker in the animation’s preview window doesn’t stop when reaching the end of the timeline and jumps to the start of the animation when moving it with the cursor
- Animation Event marker is not placed on the current time of the timeline when using the “Add Event” button
- Editor crashes on vector_map<ConstantString,AssetBundle when using the LoadAssetAsync function
- Fetched files in Perforce are automatically added to the change list when they are serialized
- Water System is not rendering waves or ripples when using macOS M2