Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.4.X
[Vulkan] ScreenCapture.CaptureScreenshot does not work in the Editor when using Vulkan and Color Space is set to Linear
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached "1338579_Repro" project
2. Open the Scene "SampleScene"
3. Enter the Play Mode
4. Press "space"
Expected results: No errors are thrown, a screenshot is taken
Actual results: The "Failed to capture screen shot" error is thrown, no screenshot is taken
Reproducible with: 2019.4.6f1, 2019.4.27f1
Not reproducible with: 2019.4.5f1, 2020.2.0a1, 2020.3.11f1, 2021.1.9f1, 2021.2.0a18
Could not test with: 2018.4 because HDRP was not yet available
- Reproducible only with Vulkan Graphics API
- Screenshot should be saved in the "%userprofile%\AppData\Local\Packages\<productname>" folder
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Curves Editor crops big values
- Building Unity editor via CI results in "System.IO.IOException: Sharing violation on path" error
- MissingMethodException in Player.log when calling Type.GUID in IL2CPP Build
- [Editor] Side panel and graph divider gets stuck when dragged after selecting transition from Any State in Animator Window
- [UI] Color picker tool is stuck in the pixel sampling stage