Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.2f1, 2023.1.0a23
[HDRP UX] SSR Transparents are disabled in twice by default
SSR and SSR Transparents are disabled in HDRP asset, which is fine. But then Transparents are also disabled in HDRP default settings, finding all the places the feature is disabled wastes time for users.
If it doesnt have a performance downside we should consider:
HDRP asset - keep as is, SSR and Transparent disabled.
HDRP default settings - change Transparent to enabled.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "ArgumentNullException" error in the Console when selecting certain ScriptableObjects and entering Play Mode
- Configurable joints become bouncier when setting "Bounciness" below 1
- Prefabs get corrupted when editing Particle System curves
- Colors on images become darker when enabling "Vertex Color Always in Gamma Color Space"
- Pausing a Visual Effect doesn't pause the “Multiply size over life” effect in the Update Block