Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.2f1, 2023.1.0a23
[HDRP UX] SSR Transparents are disabled in twice by default
SSR and SSR Transparents are disabled in HDRP asset, which is fine. But then Transparents are also disabled in HDRP default settings, finding all the places the feature is disabled wastes time for users.
If it doesnt have a performance downside we should consider:
HDRP asset - keep as is, SSR and Transparent disabled.
HDRP default settings - change Transparent to enabled.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform