Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 14.x.x
Found in [Package]
[HDRP] UX issue with clouds ambient modes in Lighting tab
1) Open HDRP template
2) Go to lighting tab
3) Look at the drop down property Static Lighting clouds, notice its grayed out even though there are Volumetric clouds in the scene.
Expected result: Based on the name or the tooltip users can understand why the option is grayed out and be able to use the field.
Actual result: The property is grayed out. The tooltip says "Specify which kind of clouds to use...". Has no mention it must be of type Cloud layer.
Based of the name and the tooltip we should also allow Volumetric clouds as a dropdown choice. Or we must clarify the name and the tooltip so its clear what kinds of clouds user can choose from.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux] "SSL handshake Failed" In Bug Reporter after clicking "Send"
- High polling rate mice are causing performance issues
- [WebGL] Bad performance when playing in Safari
- Resolution is reset when the Player is restarted
- [Android] Object movement stutters on Android even with constant Time.deltaTime