Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.1
Found in [Package]
[HDRP] Unpopulated RenderPipelineResources result in a memory leak
Sometimes when updating a project to a significantly different version of HDRP, RenderPipelineResources do not get populated properly. In some cases this merely throws null reference errors, but in others there seems to be a memory leak that results from the buffers allocated in LightLoop.cs never being deallocated. This causes Editor to go through cycles of consuming more and more energy until the garbagecollector kicks in, and Editor is almost entirely unusable except for the brief moment after GC has done its thing.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The Update function is not called in WebGL when the browser is minimized
- [Linux] Unity Editor fails to import the project in batch mode when building on the Linux VM environment
- No available method to copy the names of Matching Selectors when using UI Builder
- Inspector freezes and "NullReferenceException" errors are thrown when "Edit Glyph" button is clicked
- TMP_SpriteAsset sprite icons don't match the name when initially opening the project