Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.1
Found in [Package]
[HDRP] Unpopulated RenderPipelineResources result in a memory leak
Sometimes when updating a project to a significantly different version of HDRP, RenderPipelineResources do not get populated properly. In some cases this merely throws null reference errors, but in others there seems to be a memory leak that results from the buffers allocated in LightLoop.cs never being deallocated. This causes Editor to go through cycles of consuming more and more energy until the garbagecollector kicks in, and Editor is almost entirely unusable except for the brief moment after GC has done its thing.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Incorrect Burst Exception Control Flow in Editor due to Mono Handling of calli instruction
- [Linux] Packman options to add package from Git URL doesn't always show the window directly below the + button
- "UnityEngine.SystemInfo.processorFrequency" logs a value of 0 on M1 macs
- Editor redirects to a broken page when pressing question mark "?" in the Inspector window
- Editor directs to non-existent page when pressing "Learn more..." for Asset Pipeline