Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.1
Found in [Package]
[HDRP] Unpopulated RenderPipelineResources result in a memory leak
Sometimes when updating a project to a significantly different version of HDRP, RenderPipelineResources do not get populated properly. In some cases this merely throws null reference errors, but in others there seems to be a memory leak that results from the buffers allocated in LightLoop.cs never being deallocated. This causes Editor to go through cycles of consuming more and more energy until the garbagecollector kicks in, and Editor is almost entirely unusable except for the brief moment after GC has done its thing.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [2020.3] Play Mode has visual artifacts when Graphics API is set to DirectX12 with Dynamic Resolution enabled
- White texture appears when setting “RenderTextureFormat.Depth” to “RenderTexture” on the Camera
- Cursor is visible when using “Cursor.lockState = CursorLockMode.Locked” and “Cursor.visible = false”
- Material.SetOverrideTag setting LightMode tag has no effect
- Decal is not rendered when in Camera component Culling Mask dropdown field Default is unselected