Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.3.10f1, 2023.1.14f1, 2023.2.0b10, 2023.3.0a6
[HDRP] Unexpected desync of RenderQueue with MaterialVariant
Step to repro:
- Import attached package
- Open Scene "Repro_PostProcess"
- Select Repro_Parent Material, switch the rendering pass to "After Post Process"
- Both object are now colored
- Click on Repro_Child to display it in inspector
- The Sphere switch to black & white
No automatic update only displaying inspector
N.B.: The root cause issue is actually sync of renderqueue only done in GUI
Also related to UUM-41462
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Tilemap Collider 2D is not updating the Collider shapes when removing Tiles on the Tilemap component
- Inspector with the scrollbar is unusable when Material properties are edited and the scene is saved
- The Rendering Profiler module statistics are zero when Application.targetFrameRate is set
- The Editor becomes unresponsive and memory allocation errors are spammed in the Console when Generating Lightning
- Crash on BatchApplyPropertiesFromSourceAssetDB when opening a specific project