Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
[HDRP] Template project has emissive wood material
This has been fixed before and now happening again. Confuses users.
See the attached image The issue becomes prominent when people turn off all lights and exposure(to simulate night), the material starts blooming hard.
Expected result: wood would not emit light.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Universal RP] Missing Camera cannot be removed from Camera Stack after scene is saved
- Game View focus is lost when entering Play mode with maximized Game View (either by Shift+Space or options->Maximize)
- Switching refresh rate without switching resolution or fullscreen mode doesn't work
- [iOS] [IL2CPP] crash on il2cpp::os::Image::Initialize() on Application launch
- [iOS] crash when Notification with Data parameter set to null is pushed due to uncaught exception 'NSInvalidArgumentException'