Search Issue Tracker
Fix In Review
[HDRP] Standalone Profiler throws "HDRP Material Upgrade" pop-up and crashes after pressing "Ok"
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a new HDRP project
2. Open Window -> Analysis -> Profiler(standalone process)
3. Notice that "HDRP Material Upgrade" pop up shows up
4. Notice that after pressing "Ok" on pop up profiler crashes
Expected result: HDRP Material Upgrade" pop-up should not show up in standalone profiler and should not crash
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached
- Scroll offset is framerate-dependent when scrolling with velocity in the Device Simulator
- "Object.FindObjectsOfType<T>() is obsolete" warning is thrown when using "Transitions Plus" asset
- [Mono] Crash on SystemNative_ReadDirR() when building for IOS/Android on a macOS machine