Search Issue Tracker
Fix In Review
[HDRP] Standalone Profiler throws "HDRP Material Upgrade" pop-up and crashes after pressing "Ok"
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a new HDRP project
2. Open Window -> Analysis -> Profiler(standalone process)
3. Notice that "HDRP Material Upgrade" pop up shows up
4. Notice that after pressing "Ok" on pop up profiler crashes
Expected result: HDRP Material Upgrade" pop-up should not show up in standalone profiler and should not crash
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- IL2CPP build fails when using EditorUserBuildSettings.il2CppCodeGeneration
- Scene template title section with its functions becomes hidden when scroll is used
- "UnauthorizedAccessException" thrown when using System.IO in UWP Build
- Rect Transform Scale is affected by Sprite Renderer Size when in Prefab mode
- Crashes on GarbageCollector::CollectIncremental when entering the Play Mode