Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 7.2.0
Found in [Package]
[HDRP][Shadergraph] Adding a boolean keyword to an HDRP Lit Shader makes material features not work
Reproduces in any version with Keywords.
1. use a project with HDRP
2. Create a lit shadergraph
3. Click the settings button and change the material type to "Anisotropy"
4. Change "Anisotropy" input to 0.9
5. Add a boolean keyword
Expected result: the material feature continues to work
Actual result: the material feature doesn't work anymore
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- In Play Mode, an extra Sync Call is made every frame when a GameObject has a Rigidbody 2D component
- Crash on block_remove when a scene is opened in a specific project
- The GameObject with a Hinge Joint Component does not return to the initial position when the Use Motor property is toggled off
- The construction of a specific class breaks the binding Bool references and does not allow them to be toggled on back by hand when working in the Custom Editor window
- AssetReferenceAtlasedSprite creates a copy of the Sprite during Addressables.LoadAssetAsync<TObject> which does not release when Addressables.Release is used