Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 7.2.0
Found in [Package]
[HDRP][Shadergraph] Adding a boolean keyword to an HDRP Lit Shader makes material features not work
Reproduces in any version with Keywords.
1. use a project with HDRP
2. Create a lit shadergraph
3. Click the settings button and change the material type to "Anisotropy"
4. Change "Anisotropy" input to 0.9
5. Add a boolean keyword
Expected result: the material feature continues to work
Actual result: the material feature doesn't work anymore
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Quest 2] Surface shader and multi-view sampling custom textures broken in Quest 2
- Lighting Data asset is not created when baking multiple Scenes at the same time
- Performance issues when instantiating a recognizer under UnityEngine.Windows.Speech
- Build fails with "Exception: Unity.IL2CPP.Building.BuilderFailedException: Build failed with 0 successful nodes and 0 failed ones" when building the project for iOS
- [Android] .aab Build fails when using Asset Bundles