Search Issue Tracker
Unknown (hidden) 2020.3.X
Fixed in 2021.3.6f1
[HDRP] RenderLoop.Prepare takes up a lot of CPU
1. Download and open the attached "HDRP BUG" project
2. Enter "Play" mode
3. In the menu bar, press "Window" > "Analysis" > "Profiler"
4. Capture a frame and observe the results
Expected result: RenderLoop.Prepare does not take up a lot of CPU
Actual result: RenderLoop.Prepare takes up a lot of CPU
Reproducible with: 2020.3, 2021.3,
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Reflection Probe doesn't load until it's selected in the Hierarchy window when the project has been opened
- "ArgumentNullException" error in the Console when selecting certain ScriptableObjects and entering Play Mode
- Configurable joints become bouncier when setting "Bounciness" below 1
- Prefabs get corrupted when editing Particle System curves
- Colors on images become darker when enabling "Vertex Color Always in Gamma Color Space"
Resolution Note (2020.3.X):
Issue not present in 2020.3 revisions of Unity.