Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 4.1.0
Found in [Package]
[HDRP][Metal] Build succeeds even though Mac OS 10.12.5 isn't supported
Unity version: 2018.2.0f2
When using HDRP on Mac OS X 10.12.5, the user is able to create a build, even though the error message says `Platform Mac OS X 10.12.5 with device Metal is not supported, no rendering will occur`.
The build should fail
The build succeeds with no rendering, so the player is completely black.
Steps to repro:
1) On a Mac 10.12 machine, create or load a HDRP project (I used Book Of The Dead)
2) Observe errors in the console
3) Set off a build
4) Observe that the build succeeds, despite the errors
5) The built player has no rendering, and is completely black
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Object references are not loaded after you git checkout to another branch
- Only one of multiple copies of the same StateMachineBehaviour script is visible when added to the Animation state
- [XR][Vulkan][Oculus] Crash in hybrid renderer BeginRenderPass
- [Mobile]Dynamic batching is not working when working with sub mesh on a mobile device
- [Hub] Warning pop-up contains <strong></strong> when attempting to add a project to the list of projects while it's already open