Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 4.1.0
Found in [Package]
[HDRP][Metal] Build succeeds even though Mac OS 10.12.5 isn't supported
Unity version: 2018.2.0f2
When using HDRP on Mac OS X 10.12.5, the user is able to create a build, even though the error message says `Platform Mac OS X 10.12.5 with device Metal is not supported, no rendering will occur`.
The build should fail
The build succeeds with no rendering, so the player is completely black.
Steps to repro:
1) On a Mac 10.12 machine, create or load a HDRP project (I used Book Of The Dead)
2) Observe errors in the console
3) Set off a build
4) Observe that the build succeeds, despite the errors
5) The built player has no rendering, and is completely black
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Custom Pass rendering offseted in build when modifying camera.rect
- Instanced meshes are not drawn at certain camera angles when Graphics.DrawMeshInstanced method is used
- Borders corners not properly rendered
- [WebGL] Texture is missing when Graphics.Blit() method is called for a second time in WebGL build
- Editor crashes when unlocking Inspector with PropertyInfo.SetValue function