Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 7.4.2
Found in [Package]
[HDRP] Lift, Gamma, Gain wheel snaps to top left
Regression that was introduced between 7.3.0 and 7.4.1. Reproduces in staging 2020/06/12
1) Add Lift, Gamma, Gain override to any volume
2) Try to adjust it like in the video.
It snaps to the top left. Can no longer adjust it.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Mono] Crash on SystemNative_ReadDirR() when building for IOS/Android on a macOS machine
- The Scene view Camera does not move when clicking the middle mouse button on a GameObject in the Scene view
- InvalidOperationException error when moving a VisualElement in WebGL Player
- Crash on GameObject::QueryComponentByType when opening a project
- "Object reference not set to an instance of an object" is thrown when destroying a GameObject with a Camera Component