Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
3.3.0, 3.0.0, 1.1.11
[HDRP] LayerdLit shader doesn't suggest fixing normal map
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download 1085458_repro.zip
2. Select normal texture
3. Notice in inspector texture type is set to Default
4. Create new HDRenderPipline/LayerdLit material
5. Add normal texture to Normal Map field in the created material
Expected results: Under normal map texture field message should appear "This texture is not marked as a normal map"
Actual results: Message doesn't appear.
Reproduced with HD Render Pipeline Versions: 3.3.0, 3.0.0, 1.1.11
The issue is reproducible with LayerdLit and LayerdLitTesselletion shaders
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Incorrect Burst Exception Control Flow in Editor due to Mono Handling of calli instruction
- [Linux] Packman options to add package from Git URL doesn't always show the window directly below the + button
- "UnityEngine.SystemInfo.processorFrequency" logs a value of 0 on M1 macs
- Editor redirects to a broken page when pressing question mark "?" in the Inspector window
- Editor directs to non-existent page when pressing "Learn more..." for Asset Pipeline