Search Issue Tracker
Under Consideration for 2023.2.X
Fixed in 2023.3.0b2
[HDRP] Incorrect point light rendering with increased source radius
Steps to repro
1) Create a new indoor HDRP template.
2) Add a point light
3) Adjust light's source radius
4) Observe how with >0.1 radii shadows start to behave incorrectly
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader warnings are thrown when creating a new empty 3D HDRP project
- Crash on tlsf_free when exiting the Play mode in a specific project
- Advanced Object Picker switches to Classic with Error "Exception caught with search engine (Object Selector)Advanced" when opening multiple Object Picker windows
- The "secondary" touchpoint reverts to the previous position when the "primary" touchpoint is released and re-engaged on WebGL applications
- GameObject with Visual Effect Graph Component is blooming when the VFX Graph Color is set to "0" and Alpha is set "1"