Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.3.17f1, 2022.2.0f1, 2023.1.0a20
[HDRP] HDR documentation missing info about supported views
My first time setup of HDR took longer than it needed. Since the enable toggle is in player settings, I was confused if I can see HDR in editor or only in player builds. I understand some of it was my fault but do think if we add some clarity to the docs it will be easier for our users.
I suggest in section "Enabling HDR Output" to mention that HDR is supported in player builds and in editor Game view(only).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unity freezes when opening a project
- [Silicon] Artifacts appear in the Game view when resizing the window/entering the Play Mode in a specific project
- Marker in the animation’s preview window doesn’t stop when reaching the end of the timeline and jumps to the start of the animation when moving it with the cursor
- Animation Event marker is not placed on the current time of the timeline when using the “Add Event” button
- Editor crashes on vector_map<ConstantString,AssetBundle when using the LoadAssetAsync function