Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
[IMGUI] Texts are clipped in Culling Mask & Volume Mask properties dropdown options
"PostProcessing" and "Not in Reflection" texts are clipped in Culling Mask & Volume Mask properties dropdown options.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new HDRP template Project.
2. Windows > Render Pipeline > Graphics Compositor.
3. Enable Compositor > Properties > Check Culling Mask.
4. Click on Culling Mask Drop-down.
"PostProcessing" and "Not in Reflection" texts are clipped
"PostProcessing" and "Not in Reflection" texts should not be clipped.
2021.2.0a1, 2021.1.0b2, 2021.1.0a1 with Package Version 11.0.0, 10.2.2.
Working Fine in:
2020.2.2f1 with Package version 10.2.2.
Occurring on Windows 10 & Mac 10.15.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Fields are not focused correctly when using UI Builder
- UNITY_SERVER scripting define does not work when switching to Dedicated Server from Windows by script
- Mesh.CombineMeshes discards empty sub-meshes when 'mergeSubmeshes' is set to false
- [Linux] MacOS build fails for every architecture when the project contains a "StreamingAssets" folder with empty an "yaml" file
- Property drawers do not always update height correctly when expanded via iteration