Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
[IMGUI] Texts are clipped in Culling Mask & Volume Mask properties dropdown options
"PostProcessing" and "Not in Reflection" texts are clipped in Culling Mask & Volume Mask properties dropdown options.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new HDRP template Project.
2. Windows > Render Pipeline > Graphics Compositor.
3. Enable Compositor > Properties > Check Culling Mask.
4. Click on Culling Mask Drop-down.
"PostProcessing" and "Not in Reflection" texts are clipped
"PostProcessing" and "Not in Reflection" texts should not be clipped.
2021.2.0a1, 2021.1.0b2, 2021.1.0a1 with Package Version 11.0.0, 10.2.2.
Working Fine in:
2020.2.2f1 with Package version 10.2.2.
Occurring on Windows 10 & Mac 10.15.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor redirects to a broken page when pressing question mark "?" in the Inspector window
- Editor directs to non-existent page when pressing "Learn more..." for Asset Pipeline
- "Cyclic Prefab nesting not supported" error window is thrown when trying to nest two sibling prefab variants
- Prefab copies are generated every frame and exceptions are thrown when its dragged into the Scene view
- "IndexOutOfRangeException" errors appear when entering Play Mode if using "AsDeferredJobArray"