Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 7.1.6
Found in [Package]
[HDRP] Entering Play mode produces warnings in Template and upgraded projects
1) Open HDRP Template
2) Enter Play mode
3) Warning appear
The referenced script on this Behaviour (Game Object 'SceneIDMap') is missing!
The referenced script (Unknown) on this Behaviour is missing!
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Nested checked Menu items return incorrect values when the checking function button is not at the same level
- [VFX Graph] Subgraph error message does not re-appear after reload until graph is dirty
- [VFX Graph] When saving graph with a shortcut (CTRL +S) in graph error does not appear until graph is dirty
- [Android][IL2CPP] Player of a specific project crashes when launching it
- [Android] Keyboard gets hidden when the input field area is clicked and TouchScreenKeyboard.hideInput is set to true