Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2019.2, 2019.3
Editor is lagging when modifying material properties
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached "ForgottenPlayhouse" project
2. Select "cardboardwall1" material under Assets/Materials/Cardboard/CardboardWall1
3. In Inspector change color of the material
Expected result: Color(or any other property) is changed instantly and Editor does not lag
Actual result: Editor is lagging after every property change
Reproduced with: 2018.3.0b7, 2019.1.0a10
Does not reproduce with: 2018.3.0b6 (performance is only barely slower), 2018.2.17f1 and lower (performance is as expected)
Notes: Changing the Shader from HDRP to any other still reproduces the issue.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Mac] Unity Hub encounters a critical error when trying to launch it after logging out
- [XR SDK | GLES] large gpu perf regression ~3 ms
- UploadHandlerFile.contentType cannot be set and always returns "text/plain"
- [XR][URP][Shader Graph][Android] Shader graph shaders are not rendering on Android when using texture array layout (multiview)
- Cloth behaving different after upgrading to 2019.2.9 from 2018.3