Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 12.0.0
Fixed in 10.x.x.x, 10.4.0
Found in [Package]
[HDRP][DXR] Screen Space Reflections of objects with HDRP Lit Shader Graph materials do not receive Lightmap data
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project named "Case_1305335"
2. Open the scene named OutdoorsDXRScene
3. Select the Game view and observe the reflection in the mirror
Expected result: The reflections of both cubes should have a red tint from the baked light
Actual result: The reflection of the cube which was using a ShaderGraph material does not receive its lightmap
Reproducible with: 10.0.0-preview.27(2020.2.0b9), 10.2.2(2020.2.3f1), 11.0.0(2021.1.0b3), 12.0.0(2021.2.0a3)
Not reproducible with: 7.5.2(2019.4.19f1), 8.3.1(2020.1.17f1)
Could not test with: 2018.4(DXR was not yet available)
1. One of the Cubes was using a standard HDRP/Lit shader. The other was using the HDRP Lit Shader Graph
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- [UI Builder] Editing uXML file externally opens the ui Builder
- Timeout value does not propagate when using a DelegatingHandler as the main HttpClient handler