Search Issue Tracker
Planned for 2020.3.X, 2021.3.X, 2022.1.X, 2022.2.X
Fix In Review for 2023.1.X
[HDRP][DXR] RT Shadows ghosts on one view when we have two cameras at the same time
Repro steps :
- Open attached project
- Open scene called "Indoor"
- Put Scene View and Game View camera next to each others
- Select Spot light and move it
Expected : No ghosting, history is discarded in both view
Result : History is discarded in one first, then the second camera renders and the light is marked as "not moved" so history is not discarded in second camera.
Additional info :
- Same thing happen with two camera and 2 game views.
- Windows 10
- Unity 2022.2.0a15
- HDRP 14.0.3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mesh.CombineMeshes discards empty sub-meshes when 'mergeSubmeshes' is set to false
- [Linux] MacOS build fails for every architecture when the project contains a "StreamingAssets" folder with empty an "yaml" file
- Property drawers do not always update height correctly when expanded via iteration
- Label with Dynamic Color is not getting Playmode tint in the UI Builder window
- Error "Could not create asset from Packages/com.unity.postprocessing/PostProcessing" when adding Post Processing package via Git URL for the first time