Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.3.11f1, 2022.1.17f1, 2022.2.0b8, 2023.1.0a8
[HDRP][DXR] RT Shadows ghosts on one view when we have two cameras at the same time
Repro steps :
- Open attached project
- Open scene called "Indoor"
- Put Scene View and Game View camera next to each others
- Select Spot light and move it
Expected : No ghosting, history is discarded in both view
Result : History is discarded in one first, then the second camera renders and the light is marked as "not moved" so history is not discarded in second camera.
Additional info :
- Same thing happen with two camera and 2 game views.
- Windows 10
- Unity 2022.2.0a15
- HDRP 14.0.3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The Editor becomes unresponsive and memory allocation errors are spammed in the Console when Generating Lightning
- Crash on BatchApplyPropertiesFromSourceAssetDB when opening a specific project
- Scene view Camera cannot be moved with WASD/QE keys when the Right Mouse Button is held down and the Mouse is not moved
- Crash when calling default interface method from virtual method with same name
- [Android] Unity does not include the ".aab" extension for an AppBundle when it is built via script with the buildPlayerOptions.locationPathName = "AppName.apk" and EditorUserBuildSettings.buildAppBundle = true