Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.3.11f1, 2022.1.17f1, 2022.2.0b8, 2023.1.0a8
[HDRP][DXR] RT Shadows ghosts on one view when we have two cameras at the same time
Repro steps :
- Open attached project
- Open scene called "Indoor"
- Put Scene View and Game View camera next to each others
- Select Spot light and move it
Expected : No ghosting, history is discarded in both view
Result : History is discarded in one first, then the second camera renders and the light is marked as "not moved" so history is not discarded in second camera.
Additional info :
- Same thing happen with two camera and 2 game views.
- Windows 10
- Unity 2022.2.0a15
- HDRP 14.0.3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode
- The property of a component becomes read-only when it is bound to "PropertyStreamHandle"
- Physics.Raycast does not work when used on the whole model
- Shader Graph changes the Position of Prefab instances in Play mode
Resolution Note (fix version 2023.1.0a8):